3.20.2010

Basic Grey Fabric?!?

I walked into Archivers the other day, "just to look" of course. There sitting on the table with a bright angelic light shining and a chorus of angels singing was something I had never seen before. Something....heavenly
HA! Okay, so the real story is I walked around Archivers forever and when my husband was starting to get impatient, something caught my eye. Basic Grey fabric! How cool is that? It's called Basic Grey Blush by Moda. And I love it. It matches the Sugared collection (and maybe a few others but I didn't recognize them). I watched a tutorial at stampTV for Paper Quilted cards. I decided to try it with my new fabric instead of paper. I love how these turned out!

Supplies Used: Basic Grey Blush fabric, Basic Grey Sugared chipboard, SU Warm Words, SU Word Window Punch
Supplies Used: Basic Grey Blush fabric, Jillibean Soup journaling sprout, May Arts Felt ribbon, Taylored Expressions Faith & Hope, Making Memories and Spare Parts brads

Close-Up of Card

 
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love this Katie!!!! Now I WANT it, NEED it, must go get some, LOL!!!! Beautiful work, love what you did with it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! WOW! This is some amazing MOJO! Love the colors from this BasicGrey. I'm jealous that you can even walk into an Archivers. Since I moved from KS to TN...there is nothing here. Congrats on your great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that is so cute!! I hope Archievers still has some of that when I get to St. Louis April 10th!! Hey you should come to CKC in St. Louis we could have a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! Now I need me some fabric ;)
    thanks for telling me I need something else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AT Archivers?? Hmmm, I'm gonna have to go see!
    I have the Janome but have yet to thread it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails