3.12.2010

HELLOOOO??? Is Anybody Home?!

Have you been wondering where I'm at??? I just looked at my blog and I can't believe I haven't posted since March 1st! I don't have anything crafty of my own to share with you today (can you believe I haven't even made anything since March 1st? Yikes), so I thought instead I would show you some of my favorite things I've seen.

These mini cards from Tanis are so super cute and use some of my favorite Cosmo Cricket Material Girl

A card from Alex that is so sparkly

I don't own any perfect pearls, but after seeing this card by Lucy, I want some

I only wish I could make something as cute as this baby gift set that Kryssi made

So is there anything out there I need to look at that I'm missing? I need inspiration!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails