3.01.2010

Animal Love

Okay, to be honest with you, I am not an animal lover. I don't lovingly welcome dogs, cats, gerbils, birds, snakes, or any other kind of furry, feathery, or scaly thing into my home. There is a cat that has been living under my porch. It's taking care of a mice problem I had in the garage, so I try to give it milk...it doesn't seem to like it. I even went as far as to name it -- "Cat". Creative, I know. However, I do love my cute little animals on my paper and stamps. And how cute are these?!

Sorry this is blurry. It says, "See you made it through another year without croaking!"
Frog Card: Jillibean Soup (White Bean: Cold Water), Unity Stamp Co. (Sweet Affections), Swiss Dots embossing folder, Core'dinations and Gina K. cardstock, May Arts ribbon
Frog Card Inside: Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities, Penny Black Stamp
Owl Card: DCWV (The Green Stack), Gina K Cardstock, Corrugated Kraft Alphas (Jillibean Soup), jute twine, Scor-Pal (to emboss lines on PP)



Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Katy, I am diggin you animal cards! They are so fun. I really like all that green on the frog card, and brown on the owl card! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both super cute Katy, I especially love that green one, too too fun!

    You CAN have my job ;-)

    *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. That froggy paper and card is too cute, and your habitat card is amazing Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the cute froggy card!!! And the saying!! Good Job Katy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails