3.13.2010

Minestrone Soup

I'm not a fan of actual Minestrone soup or zucchini (the kind of you eat!)... However, I love the Thin Zucchini paper from the Minestrone collection from Jillibean Soup -- that's something I can say YUM to! I played along with the sketch over at their blog. I haven't made a scrapbook page in forever. I was a little rusty, but I really liked the end result! Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, I haven't gotten the hang of photographing scrapbook pages yet! 
Supplies Used: Core'dinations, Jillibean Soup, Ippity, Making Memories Acrylic Paint, Shimmerz, brads
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo! You've got to pat yourself on the back for capturing that moment. Great job on the Jillibean Soup sketch too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Layout! I really just LOVE that photo too...it's too Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! Minestrone Soup is one of my all-time favourite Jillibean Soup collections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous lo! I love how you used it! Beautiful colors and what a cute picture! Glad to see you creating a little! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout...and I just have to comment on your blog banner/topper...it is SO cute!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Katy - I love the color you used and the sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the sketch, Katy! Minestrone is one of my favorites, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout! I want a copy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails