3.18.2010

Mojo-Inducing Eye Candy

So...I don't have much to say or share these days. So I decided to try another post with things I've seen this week that have inspired me to at least want to create. I think a weekly Mojo-Inducing post may be in order!
 
Okay, first up. Are you on Facebook? If so, you very much need to join the Jillibean Soup fan page. Fans post their creations there and they are incredible. This is not a joke. Go. Now. (and then come back and read the rest of my post, ok?)

Pretty much everything on this blog inspires me, but particularly loving her Spring Is in the Air card. Oh I am ready for spring!

Ryann made a heart full of buttons that I just love!

Jennifer Buck is nothing short of amazing, and her Unity post today is no exception. Check out her adorable scrapbook page if you haven't already.

And last, I have been bitten by a sewing bug. Although I am not so good at it, I am enjoying playing around with my sewing machine. My friend Rachel is very good with her machine and she made this adorable set of Rag Quilt Letters. I so wish I had a little one to make these for!

That's all for today. Hope you enjoyed these projects as much as I did!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the inspiration Katy - these are some great ideas!! and thank you for always leaving such sweet (and hilarious) comments on my stuff! You are someone I would love to meet someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails