3.28.2010

A Productive Weekend

I had a nice productive weekend! Well, depending on what you call productive, that is. Vacuum, laundry, sweep and mop, dust...ummm, yeah those things didn't happen. But I got a teeny tiny bit of my creative juices flowing. I finished my alphabet (that I showed you yesterday) and did a couple of challenge cards. So be prepared to be bombarded with blog posts so I can get all of them up! The first one I have to share is for the CardPatterns sketch (I flipped it sideways).


Supplies Used: Love Is Everything (Unity Stamp Co.), Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday PP, SU cardstock, jute, American Crafts Pearl Brads, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Nestabilities Scalloped and Straight Rectangles


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I call that a productive weekend, so you might have to wear something out of the dirty clothes basket, crafting is more fun than that other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails