7.29.2009

Life Is a Gift

So, one month ago I was sitting in a booth at the Orange County Conference Center in Orlando, FL working...Great timing huh? HA! Anyway, the crafting world is all a-buzz this week enjoying CHA at that very conference center, but back in the "real world" it's like a ghost town! I told somebody today I wouldn't be surprised if a tumbleweed went rolling by. So to keep us non-CHA'ers entertained, the Unity DT is coming up with some challenges for us. Isn't that super sweet of them?!? This card is a sketch challenge from Amber. You can see the challenge here.
Supplies: Birthday Chic, Cosmo Cricket Ever After, Very Vanilla cardstock, yellow cardstock from my stash, Shimmerz, SEI buttons, SU and American Crafts ribbon, Kaiser Pearls, Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails