7.04.2009

"Believe It or Not" Craftiness!

I'm finally home! The last 11 days I have been in Orlando, FL. Unfortunately, we were there for work/church stuff, but we took a morning off and went to the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. I took some pictures of some cool "crafty" things so I could share with you! So see, even though I wasn't blogging, I was thinking of you guys! :)

This picture is a replica of the "Mona Lisa." It was created in a toaster from 1,426 pieces of ordinary white bread.

Next there was a portrait created completely out of dryer lint! How cool (and soft?!?)!
And here is a great image of Abraham Lincoln made from 2,400 pennies!
I'll have more creations later! Sorry the pictures aren't great. I've got a new camera on my wish list. :)

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Somebody may have too much time on their hands...although I admit, the dryer lint is very clever. But toast???

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Maybe I can take up another hobby and put my dryer lint to good use! LOL! These creations are amazing. Who woulda thunk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun post!! I guess art takes many forms. Thanks for visiting at my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comments over at my blog! I just mentioned my new camera in my latest post! Your pictures are fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I never would have seen this if you hadn't shared it! Hey, go take a look at my blog...I have something for you! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails