7.24.2009

Finally, Another Hangover!!

It felt so good to craft last night! Yesterday afternoon I went down to my stamping space and could you believe it....there were COBWEBS!!!! There was even a friendly spider sitting in my chair like he was taking up residence. Okay, my space is in a basement, so cobwebs/spiders aren't uncommon, but NOT in my stamping room! So here are my lovely, spider-free creations!
The first card I made using the Limelight challenge. We had to follow a sketch (which I flipped) and a sentiment.
Supplies used: Bo Bunny DP, DCWV Scalloped Cardstock, Unity's June KOM, American Crafts Ribbon, Basic Black ink

This next card uses the Mojo Monday sketch. This was my first time playing along with this one!

Supplies Used: SU! Kraft cardstock, Making Memories DP, Basic Grey ribbon, Unity's July kit of the month stamps, Shimmerz, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink

Here's to making cards instead of cobwebs!


P.S. I have a question for you Unity lovers -- if you click on the first card, you'll see that the "l" in miracle has two big white spots in it. The rubber is indented and it won't stamp there. Is this a defective stamp or does yours stamp that way too?? Just asking, I would hate to complain if it's the way it's supposed to look!
Pin It Now!

21 comments:

  1. Hi Katy, LOVE your blog, so sweet looking. I am following you, and I will be back to be inspired.

    Your cards are beautiful!! Hope you have a great day.

    Hugs, Jenny in MAine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! Fabulous job! :) Hope you remain spider-free... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love our cards! My L in miracle doesn't look like that.. I wud contact Unity. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards......thanks for visiting blog and for the nice comments! I just stamped my miracle image and it stamps beautifully...so I would say it must have a flaw....but your cards are great anyhow, and I would of never even noticed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy, cute cards...great look with the black and white card too! P.S. My "l" has dots in it just like the rest of the letters...give Unity a call about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's a defect, sweetie. Call them.
    Love your cards, especially the miracle one - defect and all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great you made cards instead of cobwebs
    Super cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh Katy! Love that first card - classy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet cards! They are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABulous cards! Great take on the Limelight sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning cards, love the pp's you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails