7.31.2009

Hippity Hop!!

About 6 years ago, I started a tradition. I made a scrapbook for each one of my nieces and nephews with a theme. I did two alphabet books, a number book, and a color book. So my littlest nephew is the only one I have left and he has anxiously been awaiting his book. I started it 3 years ago. Last night I finished it!! I have lots of excuses why it took so long but IT'S FINISHED!!! And it will only be a few days late getting to him for his birthday present! I'm going to share just a few pages today, since not all the pages have Unity on them. But I'll be sharing the whole book throughout the next few days so be sure to stop back by! The theme of the book is "All About You." Supplies Used: enjoy your story (Nov. Kit of the Month), Confession: I {luv} Unity, textured cardstock (brand unknown), Making Memories ribbon, dewdrops, Tuxedo Black ink

This is the last page in the book. Isn't he so sweet!Supplies Used: Confession: I {luv} Unity, another sweet day! (May Kit of the Month), Fresh Beginnings (April Kit of the Month), Rhinestones, Tuxedo Black ink

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails