1.25.2009

70's Peacock, Happy Birthday, and HELP!!!

I've got a long blog post for you today! Saturday I was able to go scrap with a friend for awhile and she has the Top Note die. I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cut out a bunch of them and I have two cards to share. The first one is a birthday card. I also used her Stampin' Up markers and I liked them! I am thinking about investing in those.



Supplies:
Polka Dot Cupcake (Unity Stamp Co)
Happy Birthday Stamp (Stampin' Up)
Top Note Die (SU), Ribbon (American Crafts), Swiss Dot Die (Cuttlebug)




The second card is one of my favorites. It looks like it's from the 70's because of the yellow and brown. But that's okay -- I like it! I embossed the top note die with swiss dots then I used sandpaper to bring the yellow dots to the front of the cardstock. Supplies:
Peacock (Unity Stamp Co)
Happiness (SU)
Ribbon (American Craft), Swiss Dot Die (Cuttlebug), Core'dinations Chocolate Box Cardstock, Sandpaper, Sponge, Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip ink (SU)



Okay, last but not least, I NEED HELP!!! I bought a scrapbook layout that had everything you need to make the page and I need to know the brand of patterned paper. I do NOT know my brands very well at all... so any help, or even guesses would be appreciated!! It's the paper that's on the arrow!


Okay, that's all for now!! Thanks for reading my super long post! :)

Enjoy!
Katy Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails