1.12.2009

Monday *Madness*

So after a weekend of stamping, I've come across some things that make me mad! I don't know if there is such a thing as a "good mad," but that's what I'm talking about ~ crazy about these products! So here's my list:

1. RHINESTONES AND PEARLS!! Completely thought I wouldn't like these. I'm not a big rhinestone person...I think bedazzler when I think rhinestones. But I've discovered I L.O.V.E. rhinestones and pearls!

2. LIQUID PEARLS...similar to the pearls above...only in liquid form! It's fun and sparkly! Try these out!

3. UNITY STAMP HANDLES! I {HEART} Unity Stamps, but didn't discover the handles until recently. I only have the B handle so far...but intend of getting the set. They make stamping unmounted stamps a breeze. The stamps that Unity sells on wooden slides also stamp so much better when using the handles!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love everything you just posted! I wonder who convinced you to try unity handles????? Oh and I have an A handle I just might need to give you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails