1.18.2009

Another Challenge!


I've been enjoying challenges lately! One I had heard about a lot, but never really participated in was Ashley's Etsy Inspired challenges. So this week, I decided to participate! And it really IS a challenge! I hate how this card turned out, but I love the etsy piece that inspired it. I LOVE black and white and I also love black and white cards, but I was trying some new cardstock I got (Core'dinations Black Magic) and I struggled with it. However, what is kind of cool is that the base of the card is black, but the inside is an off-white, so you can write on it without an extra inside piece. Anyway, here's the card. I hope you enjoy it more than I do! :)

Supplies: Unity Stamps (Jan. and October kit of the month), Doodlebug glitter, Basic Black and white ink, sandpaper, edge distresser, Core'dinations Black Magic. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Katy! I love how this turned out! I've never tried that card stock before but it seems really cool, I like the tearing on your card to reveal that "core." This is really lovely and I'm excited that you got a chance to play! Thanks for participating in my challenge, it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, I think the card turned out great. I am glad the necklace helped with the inspiration.

    Sholeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the challenge Katy! This is so cool looking! We need to get together! What are you doing next Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous!!! Congrats on WINNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails