1.10.2009

Welcome!!

Well, I've finally done it! I've leaped into the world of blogging my creations! I said I wasn't going to! I spend too much time on the computer as it is! But I'm weak...

Actually, the reason I have taken the leap is because I am *considering* submitting my work for a design team. And you need to have a blog in order to be on the design team I'm considering! Soooo....HERE I AM!!

So, here's a few samples of my work...NOT what I'm submitting to the design team... just some old projects I thought I'd share to start this out!!

This is one of my favorite cards that I've made! I used a sketch challenge from Splitcoast Stampers, but for the life of me, I can't find the one it was, but it was quite a long time ago! I used the stamp set from Stampin' Up, Alphabet Soup and the cardstock is Soft Sky. The patterned paper is from Target... I don't remember the brand...if anybody knows, let me know and I'll post it!


And here is another favorite of mine! It was a Christmas Card that I made. The stamp is from the Unity Stamp Company. This is from the November kit of the month. The cardstock and patterned paper are all from Stampin' Up. The buttons are from Walmart, and the ribbon is American Crafts. I used colored pencils to color the image, but decided it looked to "harsh." So I lightly erased it after I colored it and it softened the colors right up. PERFECT!


Okay, that's all the sharing for today. Thank so much for checking out my brand new blog! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. You had stopped by my scrapbook page on SCS, so I had to come and check out your blog! I absolutely love this card---the color combination is so pretty and I love the use of the buttons!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails