8.28.2010

Norm's News

I had a piece of October Afternoon paper that I figured it was about time to use (called Norm's News). So I made two cards with it. The first one is for the CardPatterns Sketch #78



The second card is just with some leftovers I had laying around.



So, I have a little computer update for you. I was using my "back-up" laptop and getting used to it...when I tripped over the cord and it took a fall. It landed on nice soft carpet...I thought it would be okay. It wasn't. It really, really wasn't. So I bought a USB wifi connector, and for now it's working. Yea! So my posts *should* be more regular again (although every time I say that, something happens!) :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. That's a real fun look, all in B&W! Thanks fro playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Katy! Very pretty! Very cool paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails