8.31.2010

Happy First Day of School!

I know in a lot of places, school has already started. However, around here they don't start until this week. I was asked to make a first day of kindergarten card for a grandma to give to her grandchildren (how sweet is that?!). I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to make it, so I looked in the SCS gallery for inspiration. I found this card and loved it. So this is my version of the card. I absolutely love how it turned out!


This card is a lot more detailed then I usually make. I masked the school house and put the little trees behind it. Then I colored and cut out the scene that I created.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun Katy! I love it. So much detail and the coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. katy, this is just adorable! great school card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Katy.. I love this.. amazing blending of stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails