8.25.2010

The Card that Took FOR-EVER

This was just one of those cards where nothing seemed to go right. I really liked how the paper pieced mom and baby turned out. I also liked the scallop on the side. But I just couldn't figure out how to finish it off. I wish that I would have left the sentiment on the bottom completely off and just put something on the inside of the card. Without the sentiment, it just looked unfinished to me. But in the end, it probably did look better without it. Sometimes, I tend to overthink things. Then I had an awful time getting a good picture of the card. It was cloudy and overcast all day and the textured cardstock didn't seem to photograph well either. I finally gave up and I've done my best to edit it so it looks...well at least viewable, I guess.


Surprise, surprise, another baby card, right?? :) (Nope, still not hinting at anything!)

Hope everybody is having a great week!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this means your computer problems are getting better? I love the card! The way you paper pieced turned out so cute and the scallop and the lace ribbon. I really love that lace ribbon! I think the sentiment looks fine on the bottom (not sure the message but still looks fine there!) Hope your day today cooperates a little more than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails