12.11.2010

Christmas Hope

Happy Blizzard Weather! And I'm not talking about the delicious treat from Dairy Queen either. It's a blizzard here in Wisconsin, so I spent my day working on Christmas cards (and not getting very many done either...whoops). Here is a card I made for the caardvarks challenge to make a monochromatic card. This is the last caardvarks challenge. It was one of my favorite challenge blogs, so I am disappointed to see them go, but I'm sure it's a lot of work.

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper (Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather), Cardstock (SU Riding Hood Red), Ribbon (May Arts), Die Cut (Nestabilities Labels One), Rubber Stamps (Unity Snowflakes Fall from Heaven, Taylored Expressions Christmas Blessings)

So what is one of your favorite blogs to visit for challenges? This weekend is the last chance to enter a comment for my blog candy. Stay warm!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails