12.08.2010

Thank You Gifts!

Well I haven't had much time to make any cards lately, but I do have something to share. I needed 12 thank you gifts for Christmas and they needed to be affordable (that's politically correct talk for "cheap"!). So I decided to put together some coffee mugs. They each have a packet of hot chocolate and a packet of flavored coffee in them. Then I added peppermint sticks and 4 chocolate dipped spoons for them to stir into their drink. I know the chocolate spoons are so 2002, but I liked the idea so I went with it anyway. I then used a new stamp set that I got from MFT with a matching die to make the tags. I was going to wrap each mug in cellophane and tie the ribbon and tag at the top, but I forgot to buy it. So I wrapped the ribbon and tag around the handle -- and now they can see the coffee flavors inside the mug.

This was one of my favorite coffee mugs that I picked up. The Santa Claus is just too cute. Shopping for cute and different coffee mugs was actually my favorite part of putting these together.


Oh, don't forget about my blog candy in the post below this.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails