2.06.2011

What's Shakin'?

How cute are these salt and pepper shakers?? Another perfect Valentine card! I made this card using the CardPatterns sketch #101. I've been on a roll with these challenges this past week! My blogging will probably slow down again here pretty soon because I have some sewing projects that I have to get done for a birthday gift. You'll get to see those soon too, though. :)

Supplies Used: Rubber Stamps (Unity What's Shakin'?), Patterned Paper (Melissa Francis Kitschy Kitchen), Accessories (May Arts ribbon, Making Memories brads, Nestabilities rectangle and scalloped rectangle)
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable Katy! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails