2.20.2011

Sometimes a Card Just Won't Do

Can you believe that I said that?? Well, you know sometimes you feel like you should do more then just send a little card...so I sent a little card and some delicious (if I do say so myself) homemade cinnamon rolls! Sorry the picture is so bad. My battery died so I used Jon's BlackBerry. It doesn't take very good pictures.


Supplies Used: October Afternoon Patterned Paper, Our Daily Bread Designs rubber stamps, Labels 4 Nestabilities, American Crafts lace, button, Fiskars Threading Water border punch
And if you want to make some delicious looking cinnamon rolls (with a bread machine, they are so easy!), you can find the recipe here.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I can't see what the sentiment is on the card (stinking camera batteries!), but the card looks so cute! I would take some cinnamon rolls! Since you are sending them around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails