2.14.2011

Simple Little Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day! Somehow today just sneaked right up on me. My nieces and nephews Valentine's gifts are still sitting here in the boxes, ready to be mailed. I haven't made a card for my husband yet. And last night, it hit me. I needed Valentine's for the kids at school today. So I made these Valentine's really quick. There's nothing but a little bit of stamping and paper piecing on them. But the kids are only 4 and 5 years old, and they will appreciate the candy that I tied to them more then anything, so I think it will be okay. :)

I made 13 of these. I used Unity Stamp Co. City of Love, Sweet Affections, and Stuck on You. The paper is Kitschy Kitchen by Melissa Francis.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails