1.05.2011

Close Your Eyes

Wait, no keep them open -- otherwise you won't be able to read. :)
I created this card for CPS Sketch #199. I really like how it turned out. I think it may be my favorite card that I've created so far this year (and I think I've created 2 so far). When I was putting the card together I was really surprised at how well I like the orange and plum color together.


Supplies Used: Rubber Stamps (Ippity Faith Blooms; Unity Stamp Co. Moments in Bloom), Patterned Paper (Basic Grey Nook and Pantry), Accessories (Nestabilities Circle, Scalloped Circle, Rectangle; Making Memories Brads; Doodlebug Glitter; Sewing Machine)


Also, here is something I have been meaning to show you. My 6 year old niece made me this nugget tin for Christmas. How cute is this?!

I love that she crafts with her mom (my sister -- the one who got me into all this crazy stamping and scrapbooking stuff to begin with!).

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Awww...too cute! Who knew that orange and plum would go?! I definitely will have to try it. TFS! Check out my submission for CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your card turned out Katy! And the tin from you niece is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card and yay that you have a crafty niece and sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! I love how you added the stamped flower in! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty!!! I love the flower and the colors are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails