1.26.2011

Are Owls Still Trendy?

Here's the small purse that I've been working on as a birthday gift for my niece. I'm not sure if owls are trendy or not, but these owls are cute either way! My sewing is getting a little bit better. There are still a lot of flaws on the purse, so don't look too closely. I was going to use fabric for the handles, but was having a hard time. Then I found this wide ribbon that I had saved. It had velcro on it and was wrapped around a blanket that I had. So I cut off the velcro and I think it ended up making great handles for the purse. The owl fabric is from Jo-Ann's Fabric. The inside of the purse is lined with corduroy squares.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I think they are totally trendy and this is adorable - she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful, katy, and i love the matching card, too! i could never that purse:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails