11.01.2010

Somebody's a Little Bit Windy

My last two posts have been a bit long-winded, haven't they?? To make up for it, I'll keep this one short and sweet! I have two more challenge cards to show you. The first is from the Basic Grey challenge blog. They have a sketch for us this week. I have noticed that a lot of sketches lately have been catering to my clean and simple side. But this sketch took me out of my comfort zone and was a real challenge -- lots of layers, that is for sure! I made my card a square 4.5" card. The Basic Grey that I used was the Kraft collection. The stamps are from Studio 490.

The second challenge card was for a Unity Hip Hop Sketch Challenge. I used my favorite patterned paper -- Cosmo Cricket Earth Love. And the stamps are from a store kit (I can't remember which one at this very moment).

I hope you all had a great weekend. I had the last 5 days off work, and now it's time to go back. It was fun while it lasted, anyway! Happy Monday!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Another post from Katy! I love your cards! The browns in the first and the fabulous DP in the second! The paper piecing is great! Sorry you have to go BACK to work after a whole FIVE days off! At least you did some crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Lovely cards!!! great job on sketch!!
    Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  3. The browns remind me so much of Fall...and that's fabulous (especially here in Arizona) *smile* Great card and paper piecing..I'm gonna have to visit the BG blog soon. Awesome cards Katy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails