10.29.2010

Hello...Is This Thing On?

Happy Friday! I was in the middle of showing you all the cards that I made for the Unity World Card Making Day challenges and I just disappeared. Oops. So, back to our regularly scheduled programming! First up is the card that won. Whoo-hoo! I won the one-layer challenge (which is to create a card that has no layers of cardstock).
I used the Moments in Bloom kit and some fun ribbon from May Arts. If you look close, you can see I stamped something upside down...I meant to do that -- adds character (not really).

The second card I'm showing you today also uses the Moments in Bloom set and is for the distressed challenge.
And, just to stick with the Moments in Bloom theme I have going on here, this card also uses it and is for the glitter challenge.
I used glitter on the leaves and also FlowerSoft on the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful Katy - I have this set and it has not gotten enough LOVE - I am so inspired by all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love that set Katy! I have been using it a lot. I am very glad I broke down and purchased it! Your cards are so beautiful! They turned out so great! I love the glittered leaves on the last and congrats on winning the one layer challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails