5.11.2010

Let's Travel Together

I have been browsing through some blogs lately and I have such pretty and fun creations to share with you. So, come travel with me on a little trip through blogland. One of my favorite blogs is Paper in Bloom. She has been using A Muse stamps a lot, which got me curious...I think I see a new stamping company in my future. These are so cute! Here are some cards that she made. Visit her blog and tell her what you think.
And, of course, another favorite of mine is the Jillibean Soup blog. They have a guest designer this month whose creations make my heart go pitter-patter. So go over and take a peek at her blog too. Speaking of Jillibean Soup, Crafty Steals has a grab bag of there stuff on sale today only for a great price. Usually grab bags aren't a great deal in the end, but since there's nothing from Jillibean Soup that isn't cute, you really can't go wrong. I didn't buy it because I refuse to pack any more craft stuff, but it was tempting!

Well that should give you plenty to look at, if you so desire...The countdown is on -- moving day is in 17 days! Time flies!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails