5.16.2010

A Few of My Favorite Things...

Less then 2 weeks until we move. Time is flying. I'm itching to get back to crafting, but it will be awhile yet. So here are a few of my favorite things.

First of all, the new Summer Squash line from Jillibean Soup. Love the colors!
And then there is the new {ippity} stamps. I love all of them!
Speaking of {ippity}, you have to see this. Emily made this altered book using one of the new stamps and it's adorable! And now she is selling kits that you can purchase to make the book. The best part is that she is cutting out the front of the book for you. It's so tempting to buy this...but I keep reminding myself, I have to move and find a job before I buy another single thing. :)
I hope she doesn't mind me using her picture here, but it's just too cute not to share!
(Also, LOVE the October Afternoon paper she used!)

Okay, that's all for today. Thanks for sticking with me during my transition time!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails