12.03.2009

Liar, Liar!

Remember that I said you would get a short break from Christmas cards. Well, I lied. But not on purpose. I never did get those birthday cards done (thank goodness for a stash, right!). But I did get 2 more cards done for some challenges. The first one is the Etsy-Inspired challenge. I'm really bad at remembering to do this one, but every once in awhile, I'm on the ball! I was inspired by this piece here in the Barefoot Weaver store.
Supplies Used: Tiny Trinity (Unity), Christmas Blessings (TE), Winter Wonderland PP (LAD), Vintage Christmas Flowersoft, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars)

And this card is for the Card Patterns sketch. I'm not sure that I got it posted on time. I had it done last week and just now had a chance to post it.
Supplies Used: Christmas Verses (ODBD), Kraft CS (Gina K), Mistletoe PP (Making Memores), Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), American Crafts ribbon

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Katy, these are beautiful! I really like the flower soft Trees. Great touch! And the Colors are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Katy! I am so jealous that you have that Mistletoe paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails