12.05.2009

Christmas Candles

I made some more candles for a few Christmas presents this year. These are just so cute and easy to make (although I made votive candles this time and had a hard time not burning my fingers!) I used the Vintage Borders set from Gina K. Designs, Christmas Verses from Our Daily Bread Designs, and Christmas Blessings from Taylored Expressions. 3 of my favorite Christmas sets this year!

I didn't want to make boxes for the candles, and I remembered that I had some bags left from the old Unity Stamps packaging. How cute are these??
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Katy, these look GREAT! I love the dove one. That one is the BEST! Though they are all perfect! I also like how you recycled the unity bag. It is a great way to give the candles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Great use of the old Unity packaging, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gift idea Katy! Love how these turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, I think i'm gonna have to make some now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails