9.03.2009

If You're a Church Skipper....

I try to think of creative titles for my posts...because they really are just as important as the post itself, right?! Well, hopefully that title doesn't sound too mean! Jon asked me to make him a bunch of cards that he could send to people from church that haven't been there in awhile. I said, "I'm on it!" Then I saw a set from Our Daily Bread that I liked and said..."I'm on it IF I can buy this set!" hehe, I know how to work the system sometimes! So I made him a set of cards, very simple, but easy to mail and he said he liked them. The inside of the cards say "You've been missed!" and the outside has a various Bible verses. I made a set of 10 for now.Supplies Used: Flourished Christian Symbols (Our Daily Bread Designs), Very Vanilla Cardstock, Threading Water border punch, Scalloped Circles Nestabilities, Labels 3 Nestabilites, Quickutz Nesting Labels, Liquid Pearls, Cosmo Cricket (Girl Friday and Ever After) dp, Bo Bunny dp, Crate Paper dp, and some unknown dp.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. You are probably going to need more than 10!!! but that is a good start. I guess if they have to be gone for a while, it may not take as many as I am thinking... but a skipper is a skipper is a skipper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails