9.27.2009

Another Attempt at Locating My Mojo

In another attempt to locate Mr. Jo {Mojo}, I decided to try a challenge blog that I haven't done before. It's called CardPatterns and they have sketches for us. I like my card and think I'm getting a little closer to getting some mojo back~whoohoo! :)
Supplies Used: Studio 490 LowerCase Art, Go Ahead Wish (Unity Stamps Sept. kit of the month) , SU! Gingham ribbon and Kraft CS, SU! Chocolate Chip ink, Versamagic Hint of Pesto and Jumbo Java Chalk Ink, Vintage Christmas FlowerSoft, EK Success binding edge border punch, SEI patterned paper

Finished size of card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/x2
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the stamp and your treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the flower soft on the inside of the flowers. This is a really great card Katy. I can't believe that you didn't have mojo for THIS one. It is awesome! I really need to get me some flower soft. It is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Katy! I love the colors and text background here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails