8.29.2009

There's a Thief in Our Midst!

His name is Jon and he is my husband! He stole (okay, technically BORROWED because he DID ask first) my camera and didn't bring it home until today! He seriously doesn't realize the need to post on my blog on Fridays! hehe! Ooh well, I'm a day late (more then a dollar short!) but here's my Hip Hop Hangover post. Did you see the good news that on Fridays we will now be Friends with FLAIR. How fun and CUTE is that!! Some of the girls wanted a theme this week, so I decided to participate and used my Bubblegum tree...and oldie but a goody! I combined it with my BRAND NEW background stamp, Giving It All Meaning. I colored my image with Shimmerz paint and used the worlds smallest eyelets to add a little color.Thanks for stopping by my day late HHH post and see you next week for Friends with FLAIR!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute~cute card...and it pays to be "fashionably" late, as you have all the Unity facts straight...yeah, we can "continue" with our inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Katy. I am glad to see Jon FINALLY brought your camera home. I don't know what I am going to do when the DH takes mine hunting with him for 2 whole weeks!!!! AHHHH!
    I love this tree. it is cute and cute! Where did you get those itsy bitsy eyelets? I have never seen them before. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails