8.04.2009

The Rest of the Story...

These are the last pages of the book. 3 years is a little bit much for so few pages, I know! I hope he loves it anyway!

Things I Love: watching Tom & Jerry, pudding, cake and the color black, my doggy, swimming and swinging. I asked my sister to ask him what his favorite food, color, and tv show is. These were his answers (and I threw in a few that I knew he loved). According to my sister, he had just finished eating pudding, and was probably not his favorite food. OH well! He can still love it, right?? Supplies: November, June and July kit of the month (Unity), Little Me (Unity), SEI butons, Bevy of Butterflies, Rhinestones
Two page family layout: Alphabet Sassy, Fun Filler Borders, July KOTM (all Unity), SEI buttons, stickles


Thanks so much for looking at my book with me. I'm so happy it's done and overall happy with the results!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails