8.20.2009

If A Big Semi Truck Ran Me Over...

I wonder if this is what it would feel like??? Pounding headache, nauseous, and every bone in my body hurts. Ack! I know what's wrong, and don't worry it's not contagious, so you can stay on my blog, I SWEAR! I tried eating breakfast, but could barely keep it down. I am so hungry and yet so not hungry all at the same time -- how does THAT happen?! (I should mention, that I'm NOT pregnant...I know that is the first thing that came to your mind. I WISH I were pregnant...but I am SO not...) Okay, I know you don't come to my blog to read about my problems, so I'm moving on. No more whining from me. Promise. :) I have a two page layout to share with you today. I don't love it, but I'm not gonna whine. This is another layout of my adorable niece Rebekah. I miss my nieces and nephews so much. I haven't seen them since November! But again, I'm so NOT whining.Supplies Used: Distressed Dots, Another Sweet Day (May KOM), Little Me, This Is the Time (Large and Mini), A Pocket Full of...(July KOM), Coredinations Cardstock (ROYGBIV Collection), Prima DP, Memento Rose Bud Ink, VersaMagic Red Brick Ink, Chloe's Closet Cardstock Stickers (Making Memories), American Crafts Ribbon, Basic Grey Chipboard Letters, MME Rub-on, October Afternoon arrow sticker

Don't you wish you could still lick frosting off your elbow?? TRY IT! Let me know how it works out. Frosting is good. Licking frosting is better. Licking frosting off your elbow -- the best.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails