5.18.2009

Rockin' the Kraft!

I have a new-found love for Kraft cardstock. I love making clean and simple cards using it. I had been hooked on using Very Vanilla cardstock as my base (and still do quite often), but as of lately, I have been LOVING the kraft. I think it just makes a simple card POP! So here's a few simple cards I made with Kraft cardstock. What do you think: love kraft or hate it?

Supplies Used: Kraft Cardstock (SU!), Wheat Cardstock (American Crafts), Creamy Caramel Cardstock (SU!)My Heart Sings (Unity Stamps), Ribbon (SU!, American Crafts), Kaiser Pearls, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Circle Punch, Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip (SU! Classic Ink), SpongeSupplies Used: Kraft cardstock, Imaginisce DP, Birthday Chic (Unity Stamps), Kaiser rhinestones, fibers, Only Orange (SU! Classic ink), Top Note Die
Supplies Used: Kraft Cardstock (SU), Imaginisce DP, Kaiser Rhinestones, Chocolate Chip (SU! Classic ink), Circle Punch, Thinking About the Good Times (Oct KOTM), Simple Life (March KOTM) (Unity Stamps)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails