5.17.2009

All Glittered Up!

One thing you should know about me...I don't love glitter, stickles, and sparkle. Don't get me wrong, now. I love it on YOUR cards, YOU can rock it, YOU can make it work, YOU don't smear it just by looking at it. I on the other hand, can NOT rock it, I can NOT make it work, and I CAN indeed smear it merely by glancing at it. So the fact that I made not one, but TWO cards this weekend with glitter is beyond amazing! Both cards are from VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) Challenges over at SCS.

Card 1: The challenge was to make a card inspired by food. I used this glitter willingly!Supplies Used: DCWV DP, SU! Very Vanilla Cardstock, SU! Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Scalloped Circles Nestabilities, Daisy D's Ric-Rac Rub On's, American Crafts Ribbon, Simple Pleasures Unity Stamp Set, Doodlebug glitter

Card 2: We had to make a card using glitter on a full panel. This was messy....VERY messy. The card is very sparkly and I like it though! (SHHH! Don't tell!)

Supplies Used: SU! Basic Black Classic Ink, Doodlebug glitter, Spare Parts Ribbon and brad, Daisy D's rub on stitches, Imaginisce DP, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Fresh Beginnings (April KOTM), Love, etc (Jan. KOTM) from Unity Stamps

Check back this week for more VSN Challenge Cards!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails