5.02.2009

A "Special" Challenge

So, the peeps over in the Unity Friends forum on Splitcoast left me and Shannon alone yesterday morning. We have TRIED to warn them that we are a dangerous duo, but you know the old adage, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. So Shannon and I came up with the "You Shouldn't Have Left us Alone" challenge (or YSHLUA for short). Here's the challenge:
You have to use the KOM DT challenge sketch -- can be viewed here -- http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...d.php?t=435082
Teal and Kraft colors - black and white are also ok....in limited amounts....
5 layers only - no more, no less
5 buttons
must use decorative scissors
No ribbon
No Stickles
Must use at least one sticker

So without further ado, here's my card:I flipped the sketch and changed it a little. Shannon and I aren't strict or anything, just have fun!

Supplies Used: April KOM (Unity), Kraft and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Patterned Paper (not sure what kind!), Tempting Turquoise Ink, Postage Stamp decorative scissors, button sticker (Basic Grey), Prima flowers, Swiss Dots embossing die, fibers, brads

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card!! You rocked this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Great job on this lovely card!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. thanks for stopping by my blog for the hop.. what a lovely card and that challenge looks fun.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails