2.13.2009

H to the 3rd Power!

That's right, it's Hip Hop Hangover!! And in honor of the 3 H's, I have 3 pages to share! I finally started Patter's His Holy Name Challenge. I have been wanting to do it for awhile now, but just never made the time! So Monday I sat myself down and did it! I'm trying to watch my spending, so I looked around for something to put my pages in and found a cute photo album that I got for Christmas and thought it would be perfect... That's what I get for thinking while having a fever and being medicated! The pages are too small!!! They are 4x6. But it's okay, I'm sticking with it! And if I need to make two page layouts, then that's what I will do.

HOLY

Verse: You must be holy because I, the LORD, am holy. I have set you apart from all other people to be my very own. Leviticus 20:26(NLT)

I used the Almighty God stamp from the September Kit of the Month, but I just colored the words Holy One and stamped that.

Ribbon is from American Crafts, paper is Basic Grey Mellow collection, and I used the Top Note die from SU.

SOVEREIGN

Verse: The Sovereign LORD is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. Habakkuk 3:19(NLT)

Stamps: Alphabet Appeal (SU!), Deer from November Kit of the Month
Paper is from Basic Grey. Not sure where the journal card is from...maybe My Mind's Eye.


PROTECTOR

Verse: God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

On the journal card I listed other names for Protector: Advocate, Backer, Savior, Defender, Safeguard, Supporter, Shield, Bulwark, Champion, Guardian

Stamps: Thanks to You! (Unity)
Paper is Basic Grey Mellow collection, journal card is from My Mind's Eye, ribbon is American crafts. I cut out the word "protector" using my Silhouette (which by the way, has a new update where it will weld the word. VERY exciting!!) Brads are from Spare Parts (Hobby Lobby brand). Ticket Corner and Slot Punch (SU!) Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails