7.27.2011

Recipes...


Do your recipes look as bad as mine? All piled up in a heap? Crusty and gross from sitting on the counter? They were driving me a little crazy (some may say that I'm OCD. It's not true. I'm just particular. There's a difference. I think.) So I decided to do something about it. I have been working on a recipe book. I am making the pages 8x8 and printing out the recipe. Then in true scrapbooker style -- adding a little patterned paper and embellishment. Now these should be a little more organized and kept a little cleaner. Only problem is that I haven't been able to find an 8x8 scrapbook with rings. So here's one of my favorite recipes. Chicken Parmigiana for 2.
Supplies Used: Comso Cricket (Garden Variety), May Arts ribbon
Recipe from www.tasteofhome.com

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails