4.22.2011

A Woodsy Birthday Card

Today I used CardPatterns sketch #111 to create a masculine birthday card. I also wanted to post for FWF so I used the Ippity stamp from Life's Little Moments set. Then I decided that I would go ahead and do the inside of my card too, and enter it into the My Unity Place challenge. I didn't really use a lot of stamps since the paper is the star of this card, but I really like how it turned out.

Supplies Used: Ippity(Life's Little Moments), Nikki Sivils (Tree Love Patterned Paper), Jillibean Soup (Bean Sprouts), Nestabilities (Labels 1)
Pin It Now!

17 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Love the little guy inside...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how the inside is decorated, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is cute, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the inside and the twine on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great guy card! Love your little animal inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, and I love that the inside is decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite part is actually the inside... how FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! The colors are beautiful.

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katy, this is adorable!!!! I am on the Nikki Sivils design team....you need to go to her blog and send this to Julie!!!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a FUN card! thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails