- They put us in our own little "private" room, right next to the, uh, entertainment. (I use the term "entertainment" loosely.) The entertainment was a keyboard/piano/little magic black box with a guy singing (again, I will use the word "singing" loosely).
- The wall paper was green with huge pink flowers. The ceiling was draped in fabric to match. The lamp on the table was leopard print (are you picturing it?! Pretty, huh?).
- The food was good
- A little girl wanted to sing, so the guy attempted to play Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. However, it wasn't on his little magic black box, so... anyway, the girl was cute. Then the guy was inspired to sing a song to her. The Barney Song (I love you, you love me...). Here was where I made my mistake. I asked Jon if we could go any further downhill then this.
- Drunk hispanic guy decides he wants to sing with the keyboard guy too. The keyboard guy doesn't speak spanish and can't get the drunk guy to go away. Mostly all I understood was it was his birthday and he wanted to sing.
- The food was good -- *ETA: I had roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and carrots. Jon had a half rack of ribs, salad, and a baked potato. For dessert (the best part), was a white chocolate cheesecake. (we wanted to use up the gift card! hehe). Sorry for leaving the most important part out! :)
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper (Basic Grey Nook & Pantry), Cardstock, Border Punch (Fiskars Apron Lace), Nestabilites (Labels 4), Ribbon (May Arts), Rubber Stamps (Taylored Expressions Faith & Hope)
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper (Jillibean Soup Old World Cabbage Soup: Caraway Seeds/Diced Tomatoes), Felt Ribbon (May Arts), Cardstock (SU! Very Vanilla), Brad (Making Memories), Border Punch (Fiskars, Threading Water)
P.S. These bookmarks and more are for sale in my ArtFire store!Pin It Now!