7.19.2010

A Disappearing Act

Did you notice that I pulled a disappearing act of sorts on my blog? I'm not even really sure what I was doing...but apparently it wasn't blogging! So today I tried to be inspired to make something. I tried a couple of different challenges -- sketches, Basic Grey, and so on. I finally found something that sparked a little bit of creativity. It was the Finding Inspiration in a Layout Challenge from Moxie Fab. Here's what I came up with:

I was inspired by the layout of the patterned paper in the middle and in the leaves with buttons on the corner of the layout.

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper (Basic Grey Nook and Pantry), Rubber Stamps (Unity Burberry Tree, Lizzie Anne Designs Sketched Sentiments), Buttons (SEI), Border Punch (Fiskars Apron Lace)
 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you didn't do this all after Culvers tonite did you? - anyways, it's sure cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katy! I love this card. So simple but packs a punch! I love the buttons on your branches. Very fun! Glad to see you found some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katy! Thanks for entering the Finding Inspiration in a Layout Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails