6.19.2010

Thinking of You...and SMILING! :)

I made this card using the CPS card sketch. It was due at 8:00pm. So, yeah, I'm a little late getting it posted (I blame my husband). But I really like how it turned out, so I wanted to share it anyway. I struggle with masculine cards. When I made this one, I wasn't even trying to make one, but it turned out great for a card for a guy.
Supplies Used: Jillibean Soup kraft cardstock, Cornish Heritage Farms Grid Paper background, Unity Stamps Confession: I Luv Unity!, Unity Stamps Sweet Affections, SEI buttons
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. love the JB soup cardstock! fun stuff!! great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed this post Katy! I am such a bad friend! I love the sentiment. It is perfect. And the color is perfect for a man! Great Masculine card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails