6.07.2009

More Clean and Simple

I needed some inspiration last night to get a scrapbook page done. Nothing was coming to me and I was getting tired of sitting and staring at an empty table. I have loved Jenn Buck's Clean and Simple scrapbook challenges, but haven't participated much, so I decided to go back and use an old sketch of hers (I had already used this week's on the last layout I shared!). Check out all of her sketches here. I used #5. Notice it's not a perfect copy, just a starting point to get me going!
Supplies Used: Sassy Alphabet (Unity Stamp Co), Vintage Coredinations Cardstock, Martha Stewart Ribbon, Bo Bunny Journaling Block and Patterned Paper, Buttons, Stickles (YUP! STICKLES!) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails