6.03.2009

Clean, Simple, and Monochromatic

Last night I had a bright idea about 9:00. I was going to combine two challenges -- one was a clean and simple scrapbook challenge sketch and the other was to make something monochromatic for a guest spot on the design team for Unity Stamp Co. 9:00 is really late for me to GET an idea, especially since I had to be up bright and early today! But I decided to go ahead and put my page together. As it started coming together, I LOVED it....but then, I took a wrong turn down Scrapbook Lane and bam! At 11:30 I had to call it quits and post it. I stewed about it all night though -- and maybe I'll go back and fix it.

This is my sweet nephew, William. Isn't he a cutie?! I'm also having a terrible time with my camera and Photoshop. For some reason, I edit the photo and it looks great, I upload it and it gets all distorted and blurry. I haven't figured it out yet, but I will...just not at 11:30 at night :)
Supplies Used: another sweet day (Unity May Kit of the Month) Coredinations Vintage Cardstock, American Crafts DP, Basic Grey DP, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Making Memories Ribbon, Brads Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Well isn't this adorable! Love the kraft and torn edge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails