6.10.2009

Best Friends

I did this layout for the Limelight Sketch Challenge. We had to use the sketch and also bling it up with rhinestones. I went one step further and added Stickles! This is the second time this week I've used them...See,they are growing on me!! The sketch from Limelight just screamed "LAYOUT!!!" to me, so that's what I did. These are two of my nieces -- aren't they sweet?!

Supplies Used: love, etc (Jan. KOTM), Little Me, fresh beginnings (April KOTM) -- All Stamps are from Unity Stamp Co., Coredinations Nostalgia cardstock, Basic Grey DP and chipboard stickers, rhinestones, stickles, Primas, Fiskars Eyelet Lace Embossing Border Punch (say THAT 10 times fast!)
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. This translates PERFECTLY to a layout, Katy! I love the colors and patterns here! And that butterfly! :) What adorable pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails