4.23.2009

Retreating....


I'm half excited and half not-excited (un-excited? is that a word?!). Jon and I are going on a Pastor's and spouse retreat today. I'm the spouse, so I get to go!! (<--- that was a sad attempt at being funny!) The "work retreat" part is less then exciting to me... I don't know anybody else there... I don't like strangers! HOWEVER, we are going to Osage Beach/Lake of the Ozarks (in Missouri), where it is beautiful! And the weather is supposed to be perfect!!! So I'm happy for good weather and a beautiful place to go! On another downside, I just got my brand spankin' new, shiny black Big Shot from SU! (yay!!) I also got my April KOTM from Unity....and I want to PLAY!!!!!!!!!! Ahh well, next week I'll be playing.

So have a great weekend all and I'll see ya next week!! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails