4.19.2009

Limelight Challenge: Rub-Ons!

Look at me...TWO CHALLENGES done! WHOOO-HOOO!!! This is for the Limelight Sketch Product Challenge. We had to use the sketch provided and also use rub-ons. This doesn't follow the sketch exactly, I probably should have used another layer, but hopefully it is close enough!

Supplies Used: enjoy your story, laugh; Floral Friends (Unity Stamp Co), Cardstock: Pink Pirouette (SU!), Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Accessories: Love & Happines Rub-Ons (SU!), Prima Kisses, Fruit Punch Stickles (in the center of Primas), gemstones (Paper Studio) Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Katy, what a fun card! I love the row of rhinestones, and the sun on the circle layer is so adorable! I'll be featuring your wonderful card tomorrow on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails