1.27.2012

Friday is Pinterest Day

I, like many others, have fallen victim to the time vacuum that is Pinterest. I heard one person say that they "drank the Pinterest kool-aid." HAH! So to celebrate my love (addiction, obsession, fixation, compulsion -- whichever word you'd like) I've decided to call Friday "Pinterest Day" here on my blog...just to share with you a few of the many things that I have pinned throughout the week. And, in case you are wondering if I actually get any use out of my pins, the answer is a big resounding YES! I've even created a board where I post the pins I've actually made. So, without further a-do, here are some of my top pins for the week!

I made this cookie this week. I had to substitute some of the ingredients. It was still yummy!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm glad you're here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails